Friday, November 18, 2011

New Peechurs

                            Proud Grandma with her grand kids.
                      Leo de Los Angeles, Oaxacan weaver.
                         White Egret at Bodega Bay, California
                         The Good Life at Bodega Bay!
                            Morning Glories Through The Fence
                         Bird Nest in My Plant
                           Amaryllis On My Back Porch
               Hydrangeas From Our Yard
              My Wife Carved This Watermelon Just For Me
     Altar For My Mother & Mother-in-Law For Day Of Dead 2011
             Cactus In Bloom
               Hors d'oeuvres In The Backyard
                      Guadalupe Appears in My Backyard
                         Peas From Our Graden

No comments:

Post a Comment