Thursday, December 24, 2009

Navidad 2009











I have always been a foto buff and have an enormous collection of shots I've taken for years. Many of them are still on 35mm slides which I someday how to transfer to digital.

Since I accidentally spilled coffee on my old 35mm that I had place at my feet and it died, I have progressed to point and shoot digital camera and am amazed at some of the stuff I am still able to do.

I own a digital Nikon CoolPix and on occasion still pull off a good shot. I hate the flash and try to capture the beauty of natural light on my surroundings, not always an easy task.
These are some of the special ornaments I have collected over the years.
I find that good natural lighting and composition, the angle or the way the images are arranged on the page is critical to a photo I am pleased with.
But I miss my old telefoto lenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment